Vision, Mission, Goals
La Consolacion University Philippines aspires to become an academic leader recognized for innovative and quality instruction, research-oriented higher education institution in the international community and exemplar in providing sustainable outreach services to the poor.
The core mission of the University is to promote learning in the Augustinian - Marian tradition and the values necessary to be men and women of wisdom and compassion.
The University will distinguish itself as a diverse, socially responsible learning community sustained by a faith that does justice through unity, charity and truth.
As a Catholic institution of higher learning and convinced of the primacy of Love, LCUP assumes the responsibility of consistently serving and caring for God’s people regardless of their color, creed and culture.
The missionary mandate of LCUP is to provide transformative education among the Augustinian community of friends through formation and discipleship and development of world - class graduates and professionals.
- To provide basic and higher formal and innovative education programs that are nationalist/ globalist in character and responsive to international standards of responsive excellence;
- To generate and diffuse knowledge in the broad range of disciplines relevant and receptive to the dynamically changing domestic and international environment;
- To broaden the access of deserving and qualified students to higher education opportunities;
- To optimize the social, institutional and individual returns and benefits derived from theutilization of higher education resources;
- To develop and maintain the integrity of the professions or disciplines that will provide steward leaders for the nation;
- To promote the Marian – Augustinian culture of commitment to charity, action, contemplation, and bias towards the service of the church to the poor and marginalized, and the promotion of justice and peace, creation spirituality and gender equality.