The culture of academic excellence pervades the life of the La Consolacion University Philippines. This climate of educational excellence is evidenced by its accredited programs and certified procedures encompassing all levels from basic to graduate education.
The said accreditation and certification mean: The La Consolacion University Philippines has met and passed local requirements and international standards with its built-in quality management systems for design, development and implementation of basic and higher education services to local and international market in terms of world-class, professionally competent graduates.
Academic and auditorium buildings to rise soon in LCUP Campus
L-R: Mr. Rufino Dela Cruz, Dr. Reynaldo Cruz, Sr. Puri Alma Pena, OSA, Sr. Maria Garcia, OSA, Atty. Sabino Padilla, BOT Corporate Secretary, Sr. Editha Zerna, OSA, LCUP President, Sr. Ma. Luz Mijares, OSA, Sr. Brigida Baniquet, OSA, Fr. William Arana, OSA, Dr. Angela Pesayco, VPAA and Engr. Leonardo Caluag.
A five-storey Academic Building parallel to the Administration Building is up for construction in the LCUP-Catmon Campus. This is after the ASOLC’s Mother General and Council, LCUP Board of Trustees, Academic Community and friends held a groundbreaking ceremony at the building’s site last August 28, 2013 at 11 a.m.
In-House Research Trainings
|June 26, 2013||-||The Research Process: Research Conceptualization and the Importance of Literature|
|August 28||-||APA 6th Form and Style|
|September 25||-||Forms of Plagiarism and How to Avoid Them|
|October 30||-||Quantitative Research Designs|
|November 27||-||Statistics for Quantitative Methods of Research|
|December 11||-||Qualitative Research Designs|
|January 22, 2014||-||Mixed Methods|
|February 26||-||Writing for Publication I|
|March 12||-||Writing for Publication II|
- CHM Joins International Convention On Tourism And Hospitality
- CHM Students Take Part in Buffex 2013
- Jammin' Up a Jive with Julie
- LCUP-Basic Education Department Sustains PAASCU Level III Status
- LCUP Launches Regional Center for Philippine Studies
- Communication Students Dominate the 6th Annual National SPAM Convention
- LCUP JPIAn Pockets the Third Place
- BS in Medical Technology
- BS in Radiologic Technology
- BS in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Physical Education major in School P.E.
- Bachelor of Physical Education major in Sports and Wellness Management
- BS in Office Administration
- BS in Business Administration major in Operations Management
- BS in Business Administration major in Advertising Management
- BS in Social Work
- BS in Psychology
- BS in Biology
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Information System